Rates And Insurance
We accept most health insurance plans and work with many Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs). Please check with your personal insurance to verify that the therapist you choose is a covered under your particular insurance or EAP.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have co-pays or co-insurance?
- Is a referral or prior authorization required by my insurance or EAP before my first appointment?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions available under my plan?
Rates are set by insurance companies. Please contact the therapist that you are interested in working with for more information about this.
Reduced fees and payment plans may be available. Please check with your therapist about these options.
Checks and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
We understand there are times when appointments need to be changed or cancelled. However, we do request a 24-hour notice should this be necessary. We will charge $75 for any missed appointments. Please check with your therapist if you have questions about this policy.
Schedule with your therapist
Request a therapy appointment with each therapist separately. Each therapist works independently and keeps their own calendar.