Rates And Insurance
We accept most health insurance plans and work with many Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs). Please check with your therapist to verify that he or she is a provider for your particular insurance or EAP.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have co-pays or co-insurance?
- Is a referral or prior authorization required by my insurance or EAP before my first appointment?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions available under my plan?
Rates are set by insurance companies or by each individual therapist. Please call the main line for new clients or contact the therapist that you are interested in working with for more information about this.
Reduced fees and payment plans may be available. Please check with your therapist about these options.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Please have exact amount when using cash.
We understand there are times when appointments need to be changed or cancelled. However, we do request a 24-hour notice should this be necessary. We will charge $75 for any missed appointments. Please check with your therapist if you have questions about this policy.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact us at 651-829-6610 .